We realize this is the usual place where companies write endlessly about themselves.
While our work is our passion and we can go on all day, we also actually respect your time,
so we’ll keep it short—and fun (that’s kind of our trademark).
1. We make everything in one of our strategically located factories in New England and California that have a combined 220,000 square feet of manufacturing capability (that’s a lot of capability. To check it out, click SEE US WORK below.)
2. With state of the art machinery and expert craftsmen, we’re able to accommodate any and all of our clients needs whether it be with one custom piece or 10,000 units – we’ve got you covered.
3. Speaking of custom, our in house design, engineering and manufacturing teams are experts at making your dream a reality, whatever that dream may be.
4. Not much of a dreamer? Not a problem. Our team has over 25 years of interiors experience. We can dream it, sketch it, present it and you’ll love it so much you’ll actually think you dreamt it up (that’s right, we do Inception.)
5. All of that makes for a hard workday, right? Luckily, we built a big, bad bar in our showroom to show off our built-in skills and to enjoy a cocktail at the end of the day. Swing by and join us.
6. Traditional can be cool.
All done. Told you it would be quick.
THE NEW traditionalists